New Ebooks in Stock: Fifteen from Infinity Plus
Posted on January 14th, 2013
We’ve just added another fifteen Infinity Plus ebooks to the Robot Trading Company catalogue. It’s another great mix of genre short fiction collections, anthologies and novels, as well as an autobiography / travel memoir by Garry Kilworth.
Click on any of the titles or covers below for more information and to buy your DRM-free ePub ebook copies from The Robot Trading Company:
- Blue Shifting by Eric Brown – Take a journey into an extraordinary universe in this short fiction collection from Eric Brown.
- The Time-Lapsed Man and Other Stories by Eric Brown – Eric Brown’s landmark first collection of stories, showcasing his stunning science-fiction imagination.
- infinity plus quintet edited by Keith Brooke – Five stories from top writers of speculative fiction: science fiction, fantasy and the downright strange, stories from the heart, stories to make you think and wonder.
- In Springdale Town by Robert Freeman Wexler – Reconciliation, longing, and ambiguity combine in one astounding locale: Springdale. Is it a mundane New England town on a picturesque river, or the nexus of the paradoxical?
- Genetopia by Keith Brooke – The wilds: a world where genes mutate and migrate between species through plague and fever, but that’s where Flint must go…
- The Love Machine & other contraptions by Nir Yaniv – In turns humorous, lyrical, profound – but always entertaining – these are the haunting tales of an author at the height of his power.
- One of Us by Iain Rowan – In a world of people trafficking, prostitution and murder, Anna must decide how much she is prepared to give up to be one of us.
- Nowhere to Go by Iain Rowan – Eleven stories of murder, obsession, fear and – sometimes – redemption, from a writer shortlisted for the UK Crime Writers’ Association’s Debut Dagger award.
- One More Unfortunate by Kaitlin Queen – Relentlessly drawn back to a circle of old friends and enemies, Nick Redpath has all kinds of issues to deal with. But first he must prove that he didn’t murder his old flame…
- Monterra’s Deliciosa & Other Tales & by Anna Tambour – More than 30 stories and poems from one of the most delightful, original, and varied new writers on hand. Includes 17,000 words of bonus material.
- Spotted Lily by Anna Tambour – When the Devil drops into Angela Pendergast’s bedroom with a contract in hand, her life has little better alternative so she signs.
- The Emoticon Generation by Guy Hasson – Seven stories about life-changes brought about by our new electronic generation: stories that blur the borders between our world and science fiction.
- Red Dot Irreal by Jason Erik Lundberg – Travel to Southeast Asia on wings of the fantastic for Jason Erik Lundberg’s debut short-story collection.
- The Alchemy of Happiness by Jason Erik Lundberg – A triptych of stories rooted in Asian myth and legend, literary fantasy at its very best from the author of Red Dot Irreal.
- On my way to Samarkand: memoirs of a travelling writer by Garry Douglas Kilworth – Garry Kilworth’s autobiography includes anecdotes and reminiscences on family history, travels and his experiences in publishing.